The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Thursday, March 27, 2014

The Last Snow Day... Really

So it snowed Tuesday.  Nothing started until around 8 in the morning, so everyone was saved from yet another day off from work and school.  The temperature never dropped below freezing so I didn't expect much (after all, it's the end of March for heaven's sake).  But by the afternoon enough snow had accumulated for the children to have some fun sledding.




The children had fun and drove the school kids coming of the bus crazy with jealousy (Mom can we go sledding too?).  And I enjoyed watching them, assuring myself that yes, this is the last time I see snow this winter (spring?).  Really.  I promise.  For real.

1 comment:

PaulaJean said...

I hope it IS the last snow day for you.