The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

There goes snack time

This morning while reading everyone's blog and enjoying a few minutes of alone time while eating a piece of cake (yes, I eat cake at 9:15 in the morning.  It has eggs and eggs are good for you), I heard Kathleen rattling my bedroom door.

Kathleen is shut up in my bedroom every morning while I shower, and has to wait until I come fetch her to get out.  Apparently not any more.

Before I could hide the cake, Kathleen had made her entrance with a very cheerful hello, and alone time was no longer alone.  I may go and look for some rope this afternoon.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Precious alone time... Yeah, rope and duct tape and maybe even super glue if you have to!!

PaulaJean said...

Cake?? I didn't see any cake there today. .