Sometimes in our lives we enjoy complaining. It doesn't make anything better, and it usually makes one more discontented in the long run, but it offers short-term relief. It's very similar to a bowl of ice cream. So I will now complain. It has less effect on my clothes fitting.
1. One day I want to own (or even just reside) somewhere where all of the things I own are located. And they aren't located anywhere else.
2. At this residence I don't want to have to call three different people and work the system so that I can go and get my stuff out of the basement. Or garage.
3. In my eventual mythical paradise, I want to be able to put things back in the basement without having two spend two years in a foreign country with the aforementioned things before they can go back to the basement.
4. I don't want to have to drive 1 1/2 hours to my basement.
5. I want to drive around, look at domiciles, and then just pick one and then know what to take and what to throw away.
6. I want to be able to take my newborn baby from the hospital, drive home with them, and that's it, instead of 1. applying for a birth certificate 2. using the birth certificate to get a passport. 3. using the passport to get added to travel orders 4. getting a medical checkup so that 5. I and the baby can get medically cleared 6. using the travel orders and medical clearance to get a plane ticket, and 7. using the plane ticket to fly 1/4 around the globe by myself with three children
7. I want to stay somewhere longer than three years.
Thanks for listening.