The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sorry, Mrs. Tiggy-Winkle

Recently while walking home with the girls, I came across some interesting road kill. I don't normally take pictures of dead animals (I would have made an exception, however, for the dog with the leg in its mouth), but I couldn't resist this picture. I've never yet seen any dead animals on the streets of Cairo, perhaps due to the large number of feral cats and dogs. Nobody, other than the flies however, was touching this one.

3 comments:

UnkaDave said...

Uh, nice, whatever it is. Some kind of hedge hog/armadillo/platypus thingy, or an alien friendly visitor the Egyptian Security Force successfully wrestled to the ground.

PaulaJean said...

Lovely.

Latter-day Guy said...

Do the feral cats and puppies not know how to peel their delicacies and so avoid the fibrous husks?