The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Joseph (yes, he really does exist)

About four months ago, I had a baby.  And about four months ago, I put a picture or two up.  But Joseph has changed a bit since then, and I'm starting to feel guilty-mom syndrome creeping up.  So I can post pictures about my consumables closet, but not my son?

Despite what it may look like in the following pictures, he smiles all of the time.  Just not when the camera is within twenty feet of him.






8 comments:

UnkaDave said...

Cute kid! His haircut reminds me of his grandfather.

PaulaJean said...

And I immediately added his pictures to iPhoto. Thanks!!

MamaM said...

Simply adorable.

Daniela Swider said...

Oh my stars, he's a cutester!!!

Bfiles said...

hi, found your blog via FB bloggers group, I'm linking to you!

Unknown said...

Oh, he's adorable and SO expressive!

Josh said...

Super cute, just like your others.

Just US said...

What a cutie!