The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I don't think I want to know

Earlier today while I was in my room, Kathleen was pottering about, doing whatever it is that two year-olds do to entertain themselves while Mom is busy.  As we live in a small duplex, and life is generally quiet, I was able to hear Kathleen gulp something wet, and then sigh with satisfaction.  A moment later, she came into my room, with a cup that had just been emptied of water.  

There were a few problems, however.  1. There were no cups of water around the house 2. Kathleen cannot turn on the water by herself  3. The only accessible cups were in the dishwasher, dirty.  

So, where did the cup of water come from?  I'll never know.  Kathleen's not talking.

5 comments:

UnkaDave said...

Oh, my. I'm not sure I want to know, either. That leaves very few possibilities for the sources of water that would be accessible to someone under three feet tall...

PaulaJean said...

So, are her shots up to date?? Do they give 2-year-olds typhoid shots???

Ashlie said...

sick!

Unknown said...

Two year olds... She has my stomach turning!

King Family said...

Well the good news is she has problem solving abilities. :)