The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Kathleen

A few days ago, Kathleen, Sophia and I went to the store.  As our UAB (with all of my pots, pans, knives, cutting boards, and wooden spoons) still isn't here, we haven't bought much but the bare essentials.  Kathleen, however, was adamant that we needed to buy ketchup, so the ketchup was bought.

After coming home, we had this conversation (and this is verbatim.  I'm not making any of it up).
Me: Kathleen, where did you put the ketchup?
Kathleen: I hid it somewhere.
Me: Where did you hide it?
Kathleen: I hid it in the closet.
Me: Which closet - the bedroom closet or hall closet?
Kathleen:  The hall closet.

I went and looked in the hall closet.  It wasn't there; Brandon had put it up in the fridge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh no! Hide and seek here you come! Good luck! Xander likes to hide Ethan. Fortunately, Ethan's vocals are my built-in alarm system! Hopefully, once you get settled, we can get together before I move in June!

PaulaJean said...

So when is your UAB coming?