The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear Oakwood,

Thank you for giving me a new apartment.  I have already used the washer and dryer.  I have enjoyed rearranging the furniture and kitchen to my liking again.  I think that by the third apartment I should have everything just about perfect.

I have a few complaints.  That key you gave me?  It didn't work.  And my internet code was changed this morning, and nobody told me the new one until I called and asked.  I had to call myself on my cell phone to find out what my new phone number is.

But what has really been the most annoying is when I called Sarah Indian and tried to find out where my food is, an hour after I ordered it.  When I found out that the delivery driver had waited fifteen minutes while calling repeatedly, I called with my cell phone and the number was busy, repeatedly.

It is now 6:30, 30 minutes after my 16 month-old's bedtime, and I have no dinner.  The delivery driver should be here in about 15 minutes to make the delivery, again.  I gave them my cell phone number this time.  Hopefully my children haven't destroyed your brand-new apartment while waiting for their dinner.

Sincerely,
Ashley Sherwood

P.S.  I am sure that white suede chair bottoms look very nice in your promotional photos, but they are on a collision course for disaster with my children.  Perhaps for the studios?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why do landlords insist on putting white/cream colored furniture in their housing units? They really are asking for trouble!

Sorry you've had so many issues with this move! :(