The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why I Have a Child

When I was a child and my mother would inhumanely make us children help about the house, she would reply 'that's why I had so many children - so they can do my work while I sit around reading trashy novels and eating bonbons.' I've decided that there is something to my mother's methodology, so we're starting Kathleen young.

4 comments:

heath said...

That's really great! Looks like she really knows what she's doing.

dixonfamily said...

What a cutie!! I am so glad that she is such a good little helper! That will be great when Sophia joins the family. Kathleen is really just too cute!

Unknown said...

Oo! Have her come to my house and teach Xander a thing or two! Actually he's really good at sweeping... Or at least working on getting good!

The Olsen's said...

She is so stinkin' cute!!!