The views expressed in this blog are personal and not representative of the U.S. Government, etc etc etc.
Read at your own risk.

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Elevators

Today while reading Knuffle Bunny, Kathleen asked what that hole in one of the pictures was. I told her that it wasn’t a hole, it was the window of someone’s apartment.

Oh, she said, then where’s the elevator? They don’t have an elevator, I told her, they just walk up the stairs. Kathleen looked at me like I didn’t understand, and then pointed to another window. Do they have an elevator? Nope, just stairs. She looked nonplussed.

I guess that’s what we get for living on the fifth floor.

3 comments:

UnkaDave said...

Stairs?! That is sooooo other people, Mom!

UnkaDave said...

Will she expect donkey carts in Raleigh, too?

PaulaJean said...

That was me, not knowing that Dad had hijacked my computer, AGAIN!